Sunday 21 October 2012

Spring Flashback



Jacket Miss Selfridge | Top Topshop | Skirt Topshop (old) | Converse Office | Bag Mulberry 

Shamefacedly, since buying this skirt full price in March, I've only worn it about three times. It now loiters about the Topshop sale rail and probably has since I wore it for the first time. As per.

Because of a cruel weekly budget, and unless I start shitting money, I won't be shopping for quite a while, so I'm trying to make full use out of everything in my wardrobe. Consequently, the skirt's made a reappearance, and I really quite like it paired with this oversized grey top and Converse. They make it a lot more casual and less let's-go-for-tea-and-a-scone. Or so I hope anyhow.

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving that Audrey Hepburn poster and your bedspread, good taste girl. Oh I've had a skirt that is in the same situation as yours, haha. It's beautiful but I always struggle to find something to wear it with, consequently I've completely failed to wear it as much as I really should. I am also loving that bag of yours, I need to invest in a new bag and I believe you've just given me more inspiration into which one to get.

    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the skirt with the Converse and your hair is beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks really cute as do your bedsheets

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket and even more love for Audrey!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! adore that skirt!
    fabulous blog!
    following you now :)
    would love if you checked out my blog sometime!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete