Wednesday 22 May 2013

Apple Of My Eye

DSCF2598
Sunglasses Miu Miu
This post is loooooong overdue! I received these way back in February as a ridiculously-over-the-top-and-not-at-all-necessary-but-very-much-appreciated birthday present from my boyfriend, and I AM IN LOVE! Since February I've paraded them about the house constantly, but now that the sun's decided to have a bit of a flirt on with us in Britain they've been everywhere and anywhere. Likewise, I felt the need to tout them about my blog because they're just that beautiful!

They sit perfectly balanced on the face, and for quite a weighty pair of sunnies, compared to plastic frames, they don't feel at all heavy when on. Although not exactly a 'classic' shape or style, they're not going to be put anywhere near the back of the drawer any year soon!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog.
    I love these sunglasses.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete